Filemanager actions were added in Files 0.3.0, but there was some missing functionality.
- New folder-actions button in topbar allows all actions for current directory.
- Access file manager actions for current dir by right-clicking empty space in layout.
- Access file manager options for
rootby right-clicking empty space in folders menu.
- Fixed bug when attempting to upload to
- Filemanager action prompts now include the name and path of the affected item.
- If there are no folders (no menu), page will refresh to display menu after creating first folder.
- Much faster
video_thumbsprocessing with support for unicode + special chars in file names.
download_dirnow uses JS downloads API to detect start, errors and show progress.
- New option
sort_functionallows selecting function for sorting files names [forum]
- Option to allow click in popup to zoom images instead of navigating [forum]
- License improvements / Optionally use
- Diagnostics now outputs file permissions and "owner" if dirs are not writeable.
- Compatibility with X3 photo gallery allows login, load images and inherit license from X3.
- Removed option to disable breadcrumbs as this element now contains info and folder actions.
- Added Estonian et.json and updated pl.json.
Bugs / issues
imagerotate()without deprecated warnings for PHP >= 8.1.
<a>tags in IPTC titles so they don't break gallery layout [forum]
- Only exclude names that start with
/_files*if folder is descendant of
- Don't try to load folder preview images for dirs that are not readable.
- Check if session already started (for some reason) before
- Files app no longer assigns 'X3 mode' if installed in a subfolder of X3 [forum]